During the historically engrossing, adrenaline pumping adventure that is Uncharted 4, we accompany treasure hunter Nathan Drake as he dives fearlessly into cavernous landscapes, mossy forests and windswept shores, too often distracted by the storyline and the shooting to really take a moment and appreciate things. But fear not reader, because I saw through all the pretence and went straight for the important stuff. The questions we’ve all no doubt wanted to ask but out of
lack of boredom respect, chose to assign to the back burner.
- Does it bother you that your surname isn’t really Drake?
- How is it that, unlike Lara Croft, you maintain largely unscathed after all the climbing, falling, rolling, sliding and abseiling you do?
- If you were single, would Lara Croft be on your dating radar?
- Do you ever sleep when you’re on adventures? If so, why is it that we never actually see you do it?
- What are your thoughts on Snipers?
- If you had the chance to fight the Shoreline turret truck again (for a hefty sum of money), would you take it?
- Do you watch the Discovery Channel in your spare time?
- Given the opportunity would you ever consider participating in American Ninja Warrior or are you out of their league?
- Have you ever used stunt doubles?
- Which do you prefer: cutscenes or main action sequences?
- When you’re lurking beneath the grass for cover, is there any special mantra you use to stay calm?
- How did you survive on a single plate of pasta (specifically, penne primavera with tomato sauce) for so many days? Do you have any tips for dietitians/nutritionists based on your personal experience?
- Maybe it’s just me, but didn’t you have the strangest suspicion that Sam was going to betray you by joining the enemy throughout your entire adventure, and you were even more surprised that he didn’t?
(1) Ray Soemarsono, https://www.flickr.com/photos/83932730@N00/with/27164482505/